Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer!



The pictures are before prego and after. My goal is to beback before! So I am doing a weight loss competition, and I am super stoked! I have 40 more pound sto go until I hit pre-pregnancy weight. My goal is to do that by August 31st, so I need all the help I can get! I have lost 10lbs since beginning of April so I am on the right track!
Cody sales are picking up...I am so proud of him! He is an amazing husband and man in general:) I am so grateful that he is ok with me taking the summer off, and getting my body healthy and in shape! It is hard that he has to work super long hours every day, and I only get to see him for a couple of hours a day. Hopefully at the end of summer I will be in shape enough to go on a cruise with him...that would be amazing!
So far the summer is wonderful. Lilly and I are having fun together, she is getting so big every day! She really keeps Cody and I grounded:) I went to the beach yesterday morning/sfternoon, and I got a pretty nice farmers tan (now to the tanning bed to even things out:) I am hoping that in a couple of months I will feel more confident to go out in a bathing suit! We will see!
By the way I love San Diego, but hate down town SD traffic!

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever forget how beautiful you truly are Amanda Jo! We love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers